- Customer PJSC “Aeroflot”
- Integro Technologies status Performer
- Year 2017-2018
In 2017, the Platform for Handling Customer Requests at PJSC Aeroflot, a unique and unparalleled project in the aviation industry, was completed and put into production. Integro Technologies company, a RAMAX Group member, invited Aeroflot to consider the capabilities of BigData technology that enables historical data to be consolidated and models for intelligent classification of requests and search for implicit relationships and duplicates to be built and trained on a regular basis.
After conducting the market research of solutions that support BigData technology, Aeroflot’s experts came to the conclusion that the IBM BigInsights and IBM PureData are the most functional and flexible platforms that meet the airline’s needs. Within the project, the fundamental functions of the system allowing the algorithms of its operation to be flexibly configured and optimized in the future were designed and implemented.
- To create a unified platform for handling requests from various communication channels, their intelligent classification and routing.
- To provide a tool that allows online monitoring of the key trends in social networks, including the feedback about PJSC Aeroflot from opinion leaders (popular bloggers, journalists, etc.) and, if necessary, use all available communication channels to preserve the company’s image.
- Big Data technologies were used.
- Market research of solutions supporting BigData technology was performed.
- The fundamental functions of the system allowing the algorithms of its operation to be flexibly configured and optimized in the future were designed and implemented.
- A process that made it possible to monitor references to PJSC Aeroflot in social networks, to track their tone and dynamics of changes following various newsmakers was introduced.
- Based on the accumulated historical data, mathematical models were built that made it possible, at a request from a customer through any communication channel, to determine the subject of the request automatically (with a high degree of probability), along with the department responsible for handling and solving the problem.
- We managed to implement an end-to-end process, starting from a free-form request in some of the social networks, and up to providing an exhaustive answer to the customer, coupled with detailed analysis of the reasons for what happened and unified reporting on such requests to the company’s management, in order to aid them in making managerial decisions.