- Technical support for Automated System for Control Over Marketing Activity, which comprises 2 architecturally and functionally independent systems: “Loayalnost” (Loyalty System) and “Dokhodnost” (Revenue System) for FPC.
- Implementation and support for “Loyalnost” system, which operates “RZD – Bonus” program.
- Implementation and support for “Dokhodnost” system, which operates dynamic generation of fares for all train segments for a particular departure date based on the type of train and carriage.
- Development and implementation of the system, which would enable booking of various classes within one type of carriage.
- Perform required analysis taking into account all the current tendencies on the market and historical data and provide recommendations to fares analyst in terms of fares change.
- Technical support for ASCOMA system and its subsystems (“Loyalnost” and “Dokhodnost”) is provided on the basis of Integrational Server and Revenue Manager system (RM) platforms, the latter in its turn is based on Sabre AirVision platform.
- Sabre GLBL Inc developer. Revenue Manager is based on a general hybrid revenue management platform (Hybrid O&D RM), and such solution enables accounting for all the market conditions in terms of both deregulated and mildly or strictly regulated demand/supply.
- RM provides fares calculation for FPC JSC in two modes: package mode (at nighttime) handling and daytime optimization.
- Integration server provides interaction between RM and JSC Russian Railways inventory system AMS “Express – 3”.
During nighttime Russian Railways JSC AMS “Express – 3” feeds inventory data on all the sales for FPC JSC trains for the whole day. RM receives this information via Integration Server and generates fares for all the train segments for each departure date using reference points.
During daytime optimization RM receives data on sales/refunds/ticket cancellations and based on this information shall recalculate fares and send them to AMS “Express – 3” for further sales. Once RM has received that data via Integration Server, it starts generating fares for all the train segments and all the departure dates using reference points.
Implementation, technical support and maintenance of ASCOMA system enabled the following functions:
- Points crediting for travel purchases
- Points write-off to purchase premium tickets
- Manual point crediting
- Manual points write-off
- E-mails notifications for points crediting/points write-off, registration confirmation, password reset
- Registration of participants and organizations via web page.
- Registration of participants via cobrand (banks)
- SMS notifications in case of registration via cobrand (banks), password reset
- Participants filtering
- Developing rules for points crediting/writing-off
- Prohibition of sales for a particular date, quota
- Designing promotional campaigns and rules, levels of participation
- Change of participant/organization status (closed, blocked etc.)
- Removal of participant from the program
- Prohibition of participant’s points write-off
- Adding program partners
- Reports and analysis
- Export of participants using filters
- Batch processing (crediting, write-off, registration of participants, editing)
- Reserving numbers for future participants
- Adding and monitoring of public organizations
- Feedback (communication with customers)
- Designing and maintaining of a user role model.
- Railway demand forecasting
- Preparation of sales information
- Handling and transferring of fare information to FPC JSC sales system
- Trains filtering
- Transliteration of alphabetical characters in the train number
- Grouping/ungrouping of stations
- Maintaining ratios for the upper bunks
- Logging of input data processing
- Logging of information system operator’s actions